Objective:

The Fund provides broad market exposure to New Zealand equities. It is designed to have the lower fees of a passive fund, with a similar risk profile to the New Zealand equities market, and with the potential to outperform the market through quantitative research and skilful management.

Investment Approach:

This Fund is designed to track the New Zealand market, and provide extra returns over the long term. 70% tracks an index (the S&P/NZX Portfolio Index). For the remaining 30%, Portfolio Manager Susanna Lee uses financial models to score companies for three factors (yield, value and growth), and then screens them for quality. The Advanced Beta Fund is designed to include the lower fees of a passive fund, with the potential to outperform through quantitative research.

Quick Facts

Type
 
Equity
Investment horizon
 
Long term
Fees
 
0.54% pa*
Risk/return
 
Medium

*See Product Disclosure Statement for more details

Growth of $10,000 invested in Fund since inception

(cumulative returns after fees, before tax).

 Harbour NZ Equity Advanced Beta Fund

view after fees
view before fees
Fund name 1mnth 3mnth 1 year 2 year pa 3 year pa 5 year pa

Harbour NZ Equity Advanced Beta Fund

Nov 30, 2018

Gross return inc. imputation credits 1.56% -3.62% 8.60% 14.08% 13.92% -
Benchmark return 1.26% -3.42% 9.09% 15.47% 14.82% -

Harbour NZ Equity Advanced Beta Fund

Nov 30, 2018

Return after fees before tax 1.52% -3.76% 8.00% 13.47% 13.28% -

Gross returns means including imputation credits and before all fees, tax & expenses. Returns for periods less than a year are for the relevant period and not annualised; those of a longer period are annualised for the period shown. Past performance is not indicative of future results. The benchmark for the Fund is S&P/NZX Portfolio Index

Unit price
Previous month end price
Fund name Date Unit Price NZD
Harbour NZ Equity Advanced Beta Fund 2018-12-11 1.5364
Harbour NZ Equity Advanced Beta Fund 2018-11-30 1.5674

These unit prices are after fees before tax.

Investor Documents

Fund Updates contain important information for investors, covering topics such as performance, fees and holdings. They are published quarterly by all licensed fund managers under the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013 (FMCA), and follow a standardised format.

Fund Fact Sheets are documents we publish monthly. These do not follow a legally prescribed format.

Investment Team for this Fund

Susanna Lee
Director, Portfolio Manager
Craig Stent, CFA
Executive Director, Head of Equities

The Harbour Investment Funds Product Disclosure Statement, Statement of Investment Policy and Objectives, Other Material Information and latest collection of quarterly Fund Updates can be found in the footer of this website. These documents have been prepared in accordance with the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013 (FMC Act). If you aren't sure about anything, we recommend you seek advice from a qualified financial advisor.